Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To examine the current configuration venue equipment and propose improvement work;
- To be responsible in reconfiguring routers, switches and all other accessories venue network upgrade;
- To assist in the troubleshooting and support for Metro-Ethernet, Broadband Network, 4G Mobile Network and ISP related Network;
- To provide general network support;
- To ensure the smooth rollout of venue equipment;
- To assist in PC/ server /network hardware installation and configuration works;
- To configure new hardware and software;
- To maintain the network information of each venue;
- To coordinate and provide administrative support to facilitate the implementation of the IT projects.
- 5 subjects passed in HKCEE (includes Chinese and English Syllabus B) in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years post qualification IT working experience of which 5 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Internet/ Intranet, Networking, PC LAN Support and Router Configuration are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."