There are 2 openings: One for server talent and one for network talent.
Reporting to the Team Lead in Infrastructure Team, the appointee will be responsible for the following duties:
- Technical planning, analysis, design, and implementation of infrastructure solution, including but not limited to the followings: server platform, client technology, networking, security and office computing
- Be the 2nd/3rd level support of infrastructure and application system, including administration, patching, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Suggest technical implementation plans and produce technical documentations
- Propose system or work improvement to streamline services delivery in particular technology support for applications
- Assist in latest technology adoption
- Manage vendors for project deliverables and technical support activities
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- A recognised university degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 3 years IT experience in IT infrastructure implementation, client rollout and support
- At least 2 years hands-on background experience in administration and support infrastructure solution, and had participated in full-scale rollout of IT systems, as well as user communication, training and change management.
- Experience or Knowledge in some of below technology:-
- Microsoft Windows Server, System Centre, Hyper-V, IIS, HP Blade Server and Storage, SQL Database, Data Protection, Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Microsoft Windows 7 & 10, Configuration Manager (SCCM), Office 365, Exchange, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Mobile Device Management
- Next Generation Firewall, Load Balancer, VPN, Data Centre Network, Internet link, MPLS network, Monitoring System
- Ability to do system automation through scripting and programming, e.g. PowerShell, SQL
- Preferably ITIL and Microsoft Certification
- Ability to plan, manage, analyse, design, propose and communicate technical solution for applications to meet business needs
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Fluent in Cantonese, written and spoken English. Putonghua will be an advantage
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com or contact Alice Tong at 2819-2981.