Our Client, headquartered in Japan, with a network in more than 35 countries, is one of the leading financial institutions and a Restricted Licence Bank in Hong Kong.
Senior IT Security Specialist, MIS Department
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist to protect and safeguard the valuable info and help in effective management of the relevant risks that may be involved in various processes and procedures. Stored the data in security systems by ensuring compliance with various private and standard business procedures.
- Ensure all the data pertaining to the company and its clients is safeguarded against unauthorized or illegal use.
- Oversees the Company's security control enforcement for safeguarding the Company's asset
- Implementing various methodologies against those who violate the security rules and regulations.
- Maintain the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of the information and to maintain its authenticity, control and utility of the relevant data
- Identify and assess information security risk and mitigate the risk
- Support all the procedures related to security approval, accreditation and certification.
- Provide guidance, policy, standards to business department
- Keep a track of the resolution of vulnerabilities that have been identified on the system and to develop, update, maintain, and implement plan of action subsequently
- Monitoring compliance issues with all vulnerability and mitigation procedures and to establish and install security fixes at regular intervals
- Review security risk controls of services providers
- Liaise with Group company for implementation of new security controls
- Perform investigation into detected or reported security issues
- Monitor subordinates' performance, coach and develop the subordinates to ensure that the staffs have adequate training in various information security awareness and training related activities to promote a secure environment and an effective security culture that the subordinates adhere to the ethical standards and in compliance with the Company policies and regulatory requirements
- Strictly adhere to the Company policies, procedures and ethical requirements, ensure the operation of daily activities are ethically and legally complied
- Support and participate in various ad hoc assignments or tasks
Education and Professional Requirements
- Minimum: Degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Preferred: Master degree in Information Technology or related discipline, Qualification for CISSP certification
- Minimum: 3-4 years information technology experience in Banking/Finance or Accounting industry with strong systems operations and networking support exposure
- Preferred: 8 years information technology experience in Banking/Finance or Accounting industry with strong systems operation and networking support exposure of which 2 years in supervisory role
- Strong system and network management and support experience with the possession of business sense and knowledge in finance services industry
- Proficiency in network operations and support, in particular to Microsoft and Virtual environment
- Up-to-date knowledge in Internet and email system environment, trends and changes of technology in the market
- Good analytical and interpretation skills
- Good working knowledge of managing information security
- Good leadership, communication, negotiation, and problem solving skills
- Sound project leading and vendor management skills
- High integrity and initiative, good team-player, meticulous and able to work independently
- Good command of English and Chinese (Putonghua is an advantage)