My client is a leading retail company in Hong Kong with mass distribution channels. In order to cope with the business needs, they are looking for a Network and Security Engineer to join the team and support one of their major brands.
Senior Network & Security Engineer
- Perform configuration and troubleshooting of network equipment such as routers & switches
- Performs daily administration of firewalls, intrusion prevention systems (IPS), wireless controllers and network security appliances
- Configures Internet services such as electronic mail, file transfer protocols (FTP), Web services, and video-conferencing and other security equipment
- Performs onsite support service
- Holds a Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related discipline with minimum 5 years of experience
- Retail industry experience is a highly preferred
- Solid experience with WAN and LAN technologies
- Experience in administration and knowledge of IPS, IDS, enterprise antivirus systems, patch management, Cisco/Juniper technologies and MS network experience.
- Certified in CCNP/CCNA/MSCE, CCSA is a plus
Should you be interested in the above opportunity, please send your update CV directly to Patrick Chan on email@example.com, or call on +852-2819 2915 for a confidential discussion. Please be noted that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.