- Organize the implementation and development of security projects.
- Plan and design security architectures and implement different security solutions to safeguard the network and system.
- Provide technical guidance to IT systems and platform team regarding security configurations.
- Manage information system security operations, including security operations performance, general IT risk and control mechanism such as access controls, and IT operations controls.
- Act as the project manager role on the security related projects for the overall support and maintenance of security management and control of the system, including reviewing security guidelines/ procedures, evaluating security vulnerabilities of system components and conducting security drills.
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science, Information System, information security or related disciplines.
- Proficiency in security products. With experience in web applications, database security checking and hardening technologies would be preferred.
- Familiar with network security attacks and the principle of WEB vulnerabilities, defense methods;
- Familiar with network security products and technologies from mainstream vendors.
- Able to formulate strategies for network structure planning and performance optimization, design network topology.
- Able to complete security services such as risk assessment, code audit, penetration testing, and security training;
For interested parties, please click "Apply" button for more informations.