- To drive the execution of projects and programme on time, within budget and according to the agreed quality plan.
- Project planning
- Issues and risks monitoring
- Finance tracking
- Implementation and vendor management
- Coordinate with key stakeholders and sponsors for project meetings, updates and follow ups
- Lead the delivery of project, act as the key coordination point for all teams involved in the project.
- Good personal organizational skills and project management experience
- Understanding of insurance organizations and value chain
- 5 to 7 years of solid experience in Project Management as Project Manager
- Keen interest and experience in digital is preferred
- Experience in working on large scale organization-wide reengineering projects, preferably in a financial service institution
- Good communication and presentation skills in English and Cantonese
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.