- The Project Manager is the principle point of contact from Consulting for the Customer, the Consulting team, the Account Management team, other colleagues and all third parties
- The Project Manager is responsible for managing a number of concurrent projects / engagements from kick off to completion from the Consulting portfolio of eight (8) strategic service areas
- The Project Manager must be able to follow standard methodology, employing standard tools and processes for managing projects & engagements effectively, including recording meeting minutes, creating and maintaining RAID logs, producing regular reports, generating and updating project plans and utilizing change control to uphold scope
- The Project Manager will oversee and control the budget of each project/engagement, as well as identifying & mitigating risks, logging and resolving issues and engaging suitable paths for escalation
- The Project Manager should build effective working relationships and have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and through "written" media
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of complex projects such as new office installations, office relocations, regional service rollouts and consulting engagement.
- Travel with the region to client sites will be required.
- Excellent client facing and interpersonal skills, with personnel up to senior management level
- Ability to work independently, in a team and managing virtual teams
- Structured approach, with solid documentation and planning skills
- Analytical, problem solving, methodical and can-do attitude
- Self-starter, able to multi-task, deal with pressure and operate across different time zones
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Reacts well to change, controlling, resolving and recording journeys and outcomes effectively
- Around 10 years or more experience of managing multiple projects/engagements concurrently with individual project value of up to £ 1million and typical duration of up to 6 months
- Familiarity with other disciplines, including architecture, engineering, training, service management, service delivery, procurement, business change, governance, service transition, etc
- Basic knowledge of different, fundamental technical fields and concepts, including networks, security and communications, across a number of different vendors
- Demonstrate management of sizeable, virtual teams over a significant period of time, as well as dealing with multiple parties on individual, national and international projects/engagement
- Fluent spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese are required.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project and MS PowerPoint
Certifications (or equivalent):
- PRINCE 2
- BS or BA Degree.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation Certification v3
- Experience in working on a global security deployment
- Understanding of security terminologies, frameworks and processes
- Other languages written and spoken
Interested parties send the resume by Apply Now.