Our client is a well known property developer with managing countless infrastructure projects in Mainland China & Hong Kong. They are actively looking for a Senior Security Specialist to join their network security team.
The ideal candidate should be coming from in-house or any well known IT service providers.
Senor Security Specialist
- Participate in security monitoring, detecting and analysis of security related activies
- Perform security assessment on various devices,
- Handle cyber security incident response operation and support
- Perform control and vulnerability assessments
- Manage Disaster Recovery plan
- Conduct independent penetration test and vulnerability testing
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' solid experience in IT security and technology risk management with enterprise or scaled organizations
- Solid experiences in IT security technology, e.g. Anti-phishing Simulation, Vulnerability Scanners, SIEM, DLP, Antivirus, WAF, Firewall, IPS/IDS, Anti-DDoS Services, Email Security Gateways
For interested parties, please click "Apply" button.