Our client is a public listed sector located in Hong Kong and they are seeking for a System Analyst or Senior System Analyst to provide enterprise web application development and implementation with the IT development team.
- Provide delivery works including programming, feasibility study, design, testing, system acceptance, capacity planning, technical support, quality assurance and proof-of-concept development;
- Responsible for implementation, development, system maintenance and ongoing support of IT systems and service delivery of corporate web application systems;
- Liaise with users, vendors, IT operation support team on requirement study, implementation and on-going activities support;
- To conduct tender / quotation exercise for IT services / equipment procurement;
- Work with IT Teams and vendors to identify options and recommend solution to the best interest of the business.
- Higher Diploma/Degree or above in IT;
- At least 6 years' experience in web application and 2 years' experience in system design and analyst;
- Experience on system maintenance and support including provide daily support to end users, conduct risk and impact analysis, engage vendor services, arrange payment, conduct quality management and configuration management.
- Less experience will also consider as System Analyst