Our client, a reputed medicial corporation is looking for an Senior System Engineer & Assistant Manager which has previous product exposures with using Microsoft Azure and Kubernetes.
This opening is suitable for candidates who want to work for a dynamic and challenging working environment. This firm has been performing very well financially and a rare, senior opportunity to handle important projects.
Senior System Engineer / Assistant Manager.
- Develop cloud infrastructure and platform services
- Manage the cloud platform in accordance with the company's cloud strategy, policies, best practices and capabilities
- Assist in IT Disaster Recovery Strategy
- Make recommendations related to the use and the security of cloud services and the technology
- Degree in computer science or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 year's relevant experience in providing server application support
- Solid experience in building cloud architecture with Microsoft Azure and in high availability network and performance monitoring platform is preferred
- Familiar with Linux, Microsoft Office 365, VMware technology and Windows operating system