- Work as Senior Technical Consultant, responsible for overall network infrastructure solutioning to our Managed Services customer;
- Fully apprehend the Managed Services best practice (e.g. ITIL, ISO20000) and defined processes and work in collaboration with customer and other teams on daily network support operations;
- Function as consultant on network and security solutions to provide advice during presales and post-sales stages;
- Act as Project Manager for new network projects implementation.
- University graduate with over 6 years in relevant IT infrastructure roles;
- Networking experiences, including Infrastructure solutioning and architect;
- Professional qualification on networking (such as CCNP, CCIE); qualification on security areas (such as CISSP) is preferred
- Support experiences on Cisco Routers/Switches, Firewall, and other networking equipment (e.g. Load Balancer, IPS/IDS);
- Good problem management skills, including root-cause analysis;
- Proven project management experiences;
- Self-driven, good communication skill, result-oriented and can work under pressure;
- Previous working experience in Service Provider is highly preferred;
- Applicant with less working experiences / qualifications will be considered as the position of Technical Consultant.
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Technical Consultant.
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com or contact Alice TONG by 2819-2981.