- Work as Senior Technical Consultant, responsible for overall network infrastructure solutioning;
- Fully apprehend the Managed Services best practice (e.g. ITIL, ISO20000) and defined processes and work in collaboration with customer and other teams on daily network support operations;
- Function as consultant on network and security solutions to provide advice during presales and post-sales stages;
- Work for new network projects implementation.
- Working location at Ariport Area
- University graduate with over 5 years in networking;
- Networking experiences, including Infrastructure solutioning and architect;
- Professional qualification on networking - CCNP;
- Support experiences on Cisco Routers/Switches, Firewall, and other networking equipment (e.g. Load Balancer, IPS/IDS);
- Good problem management skills, including root-cause analysis;
- Proven project management experiences;
- Self-driven, good communication skill, result-oriented and can work under pressure;
- Less experienced candidate will be considered as Technical Consultant.
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com or contact Alice TONG by 2819-2981.