Our client is public sector listed whose looking for Senior Technical System Engineer to provide support in IT Infrastructure.
- Provide support to new IS/IT Projects
- Change, Problem and Incident Handling
- Assist in system upgrade, administration, and documentation update.
- Assist in problem analysis, report, and providing solutions to incidents.
- Assist in managing, troubleshooting and supporting IT infrastructure with following technical background and knowledge on majority of followings areas:
- Database Servers (SQL Server 2008 and above) cluster and Always-on
- Microsoft Windows Server (2008 and above) and clusters
- Microsoft Azure support including IaaS, PaaS, APIM, etc.
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007 or above
- VMware virtualization platform
- System Programming skill using PowerShell, shell script, etc.
- Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Scienece or equivalent
Minimum 5 years relevant experience in IT Infrastructure and end-user support especially in Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Azure.
- Self-initiative and work with passion and a can-do attitude.
- Able to work independently and under pressure to meet defined schedule/deadline.
- Good team player.
- Sound problem solving and analytical skill.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese preferably including Putonghua.
- Experience in supporting sizeable and complicated IT infrastructure is an advantage.
- Possession of related IT certification is an advantage.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."