Our client is a top firms among the numerous IT Services & Consutling firm. They are hiring for a Service Delivery Manager for the project team.
- Lead a IT technical support team (system admin and IT support services)
- Ensuring their ongoing effectiveness and efficiency are reviewed, make sure overall service delivery is balanced with available resources
- Participated in service budgeting, suggesting on areas of possible improvement to reduce costs and service delivery times
- Provide management and provide architectural direction and guidance to the technical support team working on the projects
- Coordinate daily activity and flow of projects through multiple departments to verify on-time product delivery.
- Monitor team performance, adhered to service level agreements (SLAs), manage vendor
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science, Information System, Business Management or related disciplines
- 5 years or above in IT Infrastructure management experience
- Hands on in managing technical services across both hardware and software solutions
- ITIL Certification (Service Management), or equivalent framework experience
- Comprehensive knowledge, acquired through hands-on experience, in a specialist technical support environment
- Experience in application development is an advantage