- Identify new smart office related technologies through engaging different office environments.
- Search for scope different smart technologies which can be deployed within the Innovation Hub and then structure short projects where feedback can be sought on how his could be offered as a product
- Dive into the intricacies of IoT related solutions (configuration, communication, operations) and understand the technology
- Act as a spokesperson for the Digital Products team to guests that come to see the office environment and coordinate tours within office and broader HKSTP ecosystem
- Engage with start-ups within HKSTP and other start-up ecosystems to identify opportunities for collaboration either within the smart office space or broader Digital Products space
- Ability to critically review new technology offerings in how these could benefit customers
- Ability to transition proof of concept solutions into a production-grade offering
- Write communication presentations tailored to non-technical audiences which range from Smart Office related activities and overall Digital Products team operations
- A Bachelor's degree with preferably 2+ years hands-on experience in a technology related discipline
- Technical experience in either development (Java, .NET, Python, HTML etc.), public cloud (preferably AWS), database technologies (preferable Graph) a definite advantage
- Skills in analysing and visualizing data is a must
- Be a clear, confident and persuasive communicator, with excellent presentation skills and with the ability to structure a coherent and logical argument. Be confident to defend assumptions, projections and recommendations.
- Previous experience in a start-up or agile delivery environment an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to articulate complex technical problems tailored towards audience technical competency
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and people skills, including the ability to work independently. Ability to prioritise between competing opportunities.
- An eye for strong customer experience
- Strong user engagement skills
- Have both technical skills + soft communication written/presentation skills
- Be fluent in English. Cantonese and Mandarin is an advantage
Interested parties please send your resume by Apply Now