- Assist Network and Security Manager to design, implement the network and security projects to support enterprise infrastructure networks
- Be considered as a network & security expert, with deep subject matter expertise in major network & security technologies and a broad understanding across non-network technologies
- Manage the enterprise network infrastructure, including cloud computing integration network, on- premise data centers network, internet platforms, regional MPLS, video conference, etc; and ensure the stability and availability
- Collaborate with vendors and service providers for network and security solution planning, service delivery and technical support activities
- Develop and maintain the end-to-end enterprise network and security monitoring
- Lead daily activities on networking and securities domains, ensuring best practices and compliance standards are applied
- Provide high quality implementation services of network related projects and round the clock support to business applications
- Assist in latest technology adoption, especially in Azure and Alibaba multi-cloud network and cybersecurity
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines. Master's degree in a related field is desirable
- At least 8 years of experience in large-scale network infrastructure and security project, especially in cloud computing integration network preferred
- Professional credentials in networking, cybersecurity and cloud computing, e.g. CCNP, CCDP, CISSP, CISA, CCSP
- Solid hands-on experience on enterprise networking, infrastructure security and various platforms including Cloud computing networking, on-premise Data Centre networking, WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi, mobile network, etc. and corresponding monitoring.
- Solid hands-on experience on cybersecurity domain including Firewall, Proxy, Load Balancer, VPN, Remote Access, Network Admission Control, IP Address Management, Vulnerability Management, etc.
- Proven track record of problem solving and analytical abilities and able to use own initiative
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as influencing and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skill to communicate Cloud Transformation Program to senior executive and business owner
- Good at facilitation, vendor management, project management, change management and relationship management
- Demonstrable commitment to continuous learning
- Proactive, performance driven and results oriented
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.