Our Client is a start-up that delivers a simple-to-use cloud management platform for enterprises to accelerate their on ramp to the cloud. Its flagship product unifies complex IT operations of private, public, and hybrid clouds.
Software Development Manager
- Design, develop and build cloud-based web application to enable centralized management of multi-cloud and application automation on public and private cloud services
- Lead feature development inclusive of studying functionalities/use cases, documenting design/architecture, coding and testing
- Lead/manage a small team of developers to enforce design, documentation, timeline and code compliance
- Collaborate with product managers, UX team, QA team and Customer Support team to deliver solution that exceeds our world-class customer expectation.
- Research and evaluate cutting-edge technologies while promoting best practices whenever appropriate to build a highly secure, scalable and efficient web application.
- 5+ years of industry experience in agile software development
- 2+ years of experience on leading or managing a team of 3+ software developers (for manager position)
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related fields of study
- Proven track records on leading complex cloud related software development
- Excellent experience in one of the following languages: Ruby / Python / Java / C# (Ruby Preferred)
- Solid experience in REST API design, object oriented programming, networking and database management
- Solid experience in HTML, CSS, jQuery and web development
- Proficient in database server such as MySQL, Redis DB, MongoDB, SQL Server or Oracle
- Full software development life cycle experience using Git, SVN, Hudson and Capistrano
- Be capable to write efficient, scalable and reliable code following software development principles such as DRY, TDD, etc.
- Familiar with cloud services such as AWS, Microsoft Azure & VMWare
- Familiar with docker/containerized services and mircoservices architecture
- Hand on experience with large scale distributed environments
- Proficient in using GNU/Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora) and Microsoft Windows
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Passion in the latest trend of web technologies