Our client is a startup company helping manufacturing factories towards Industries 4.0 (also called the Fourth Industrial Revolution) and Made in China 2025, collecting large amount of real time and accurate data from machines, using the data for management, forecasting and optimization. Our client also supplies Industrie 4.0 and Made in China 2025 software components to machine makers and dealers like plastic injection machines and robotic arms.
Our client's company founders (Stanford and UC Davis Alumni) have backgrounds in manufacturing in Mainland China, Hong Kong and South-East Asia, and more than 20 years of experience in the software industry in the Silicon Valley, USA. By combining our knowledge in manufacturing with the latest technologies (Cloud Computing, IoT devices, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Web & Mobile App etc.), we transform our clients to smart manufacturing at an affordable price.
- Collect and understand client requirements, design suitable solution
- Develop and deploy robust and fast performing backend server
- Provide data visualization in the form of web & mobile app via API, e.g. RESTful API
- Data processing and analysis in SQL and NoSQL database
- Learn and apply new technologies
- Work with other co-workers in USA and South-East Asia
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software development
- Professional skill in computing languages like Golang, NodeJS, Python, C#, C/C++ etc.
- Understanding of cloud server development, familiar with AWS or Alibaba Cloud
- Understanding of RESTful API design and development
- Knowledge of SQL (MySQL, MS SQL) or NoSQL (mongodb, dynamodb) a plus
- Interested in learning new technologies like IoT, BI, AI, Big Data etc.
- Adapted to work in a fast pace, self-driven start-up environment a must