Our client is a global leader in innovative hybrid TV and cloud solutions that enable service providers to connect with consumers. As pioneers of IPTV and with over seven million devices sold worldwide, our client has a proven track record for rock-solid reliability, innovation and best-in-class customer care.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, our client currently employs over 200 people throughout our offices in the UK, US, Finland, Hong Kong and Portugal.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of a software platform to support new technologies and hardware platforms
- Software development for various SoC (System on Chip)
- Driver implementation for different hardware modules
- Third party software integration
- Dealing with various video/audio technologies and networking protocols
- Multi-threaded real-time application development using C/C++ on POSIX systems
- System boot flow and firmware upgrade/packaging logic
- Building system maintenance and enhancement