Our client is a global leader in innovative hybrid TV and cloud solutions that enable service providers to connect with consumers. As pioneers of IPTV and with over seven million devices sold worldwide, our client has a proven track record for rock-solid reliability, innovation and best-in-class customer care.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, our client currently employs over 200 people throughout our offices in the UK, US, Finland, Hong Kong and Portugal.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Porting/enhancing/optimizing open-source browsers (Webkit/chromium based)
- Web Apps integration (e.g. YouTube TV)
- Implementing various web standards (e.g. W3C - media source extension, encrypted media extension. CEA - CE-HTML. Open IPTV Forum...etc)
- University degree/Associate Degree in CS/CE/IE/EE or equivalent
- 2 years' software development experience
- Proficient in C and C++ programming
- HTTP/HTTPS, TCP/UDP/IP