Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Graduate Engineer will be responsible for automating and streamlining the interactions with different development teams
- Define and use guidelines / tools, with strategic goals of reducing lead time and enhancing quality for their software products.
- Everyone on a team is responsible for reducing lead time and enhancing quality for their assigned applications in a DevOps environment. You will be a teammate with experience using good software engineering practices from a development and an operations point of view as well as DevOps specific tools/techniques.
- Involve in designing and implementing automated test for testing products.
Technical competencies, skills and experience:
- University degree in CS/CE/IE/EE or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Good knowledge in using / manage Git/Jenkins
- Good knowledge scripting language, such as Python
- Familiar with Linux system programming environment