Our client is a global leading European based supply chain solution provider company with dominating presence within the logistic industry. They are now recruiting a Solution Consultant to join the team which the role is client facing and will focus on gathering and analyzing business requirement and implementation of solutions across APAC regional clients.
- Gather and analyze requirements of clients and draft precise specifications
- Participate in solution implementation process and oversee deployment of projects
- Define standards for reports and dashboards
- Analyze business data and create performant reports then visualize result through presentations
- Collaborate with development teams to solve complex technical issues
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years' working experience with proven track record in client facing and requirement gathering duties
- Logistics/supply chain background is highly preferred
- Detail oriented personality with good analytical skills being able to handle data figures
- Technical proficiency with SQL and BI tools such as Tableau, Cognos, etc is advantageous
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at email@example.com or +852 2833 4138.