Our Client is a leading fishing tackle company and the global market leader in fishing lures, treble hooks and fishing related knives and tools. Our Client also has a strong global position in other fishing categories and it is one of the leading distributors of outdoor, hunting and winter sport products in the Nordic countries.
- The system analyst role will be responsible to setup and design the Product information management software, deliver project road map and support different Dynamic NAV project around the group.
- He/She will be responsible for maintaining Microsoft SQL on cloud for daily operations and manage database infrastructure and data integrity to support management reporting to Head Office.
- It is important to have solid communication skills and can collaborate with a diverse team.
- B.Sc or M.Sc degree from relevant field
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Experience & knowledge in Dynamics NAV ERP implementation and development
- Experience of MS SQL Server, SQL Scripting, Stored Procedures and Scheduling
- Experience with Visual Studio coding in ASP.NET C#, CSS, JS, JQuery HTML5 and IIS.
- Exposure to Azure and Amazon AWS infrastructure is preferred
- Product information management (PIM) experience
- Quick learner ready to take on new challenges
- Strong "can do" attitude
- English communication skills is a must, both verbal and written
- Knowledge in Data Visual BI Tools