Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Formulate system design strategies for Information Management System for its department.
- System Design, Prototype, Workflow Study & Analysis, User Interface Design, System Documentation, System Specification and Strategy Preparation for the new system.
Specific Mandatory Requirements
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Subjects or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years' post qualification IT working experience of which 1-year experience in similar capacity.
- At least 5 years solid working experience in application design and development, workflow study and design.
- At least 3 years solid working experience in deployment and user support for Management System.
- Good communication and presentation skills with analytical mind.
- Good skills in Technical & System Specification Writing.
- Able to work independently.
- Competency in verbal and written communication in both Chinese and English.
Specific Desirable Requirements
- Self -motivated and interpersonal skill.
- Experience in clinical application development and support.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please click "Apply Now".
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."