Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Conduct business process analysis, requirement analysis, design workshops, prototype sessions with users;
- Carry out system design;
- Monitor offshore software developers in PRC including quality assurance activities such as code review, compliance check to project standards, etc;
- Conduct system and stress testing;
- Plan, execute and support the implementation activities;
- Plan and execute disaster recovery drills;
- Carry out initial production support and on-going maintenance support.
- Degree Holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- At least 5 years' experience in similar capacity;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
- 3+ years of web based application development
- 3+ years experiences in ASP.Net, C#.NET, Enterprise Library 4.0 or above, Visual Studio 2008 or above software development experience
- 3+ years experiences and proven record in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or above database design
For interested parties, please click Apply Now to submit your CV
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."