Out client is a publicly traded company located in Hong Kong island and they are seeking for a System Analyst or Senior Analyst Programmer to pick up the role of System Analyst with their application team.
Their business covers globally and they have recently acquired the Australian business.
System Analyst (SQL reporting)
- Use Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and other SQL related tools for developing online reports
- Integrate data from different existing systems. Inspect their schemas and workflows
- Liaise with users for system requirement, support and training
- Occasional overseas travel
- High Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or IT related disciplines
- System Analyst: 5 years system development working experience in which at least 2 years in the role of System Analyst
- Analyst Programmer: 2 years system development work experience
- Proficiency in SQL coding and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Knowledge in pivot tables and data cubes
- Immediate availability is preferable
- Knowledge in .NET C# programming is an advantage
- Self-motivated, good communication skill, able to work independently
- Good command of written & spoken English