Our client is a Finance Service Provider - Established in Hong Kong since 1994
· Collaborate with our business users and technology leaders to define and implement the system roadmap and proactive technology refreshment plan to modernize the IT infrastructure
· Creation of system design proposals and prepare architecture reports for management and executive teams.
· Recommend solutions to improve new and existing systems.
· Educate staff members through training and provide technical support.
· Conduct regular and ad-hoc standards review on every architecture component for different systems.
· Drive and promote standards and policies.
· Provide advice and assistance, usually definitive, to all levels of engineers and users.
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
· 4-6 years of information systems analysis/design and architecture development experience; consultancy experience in architecture engagements a distinct advantage.
· Understanding of SDLC & Database.
· Knowledgeable in the latest technologies and business processes:
o Programming Languages: Java, Python, PHP
o Data Warehouse technology: SQL Server
o Cloud technology: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive,
o OS environment: Linux / Windows
· Executing the project. Responsible for planning, design, execution and monitoring of a project. Evaluate and recommend the appropriate technology, applications, or products.
· Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin.