Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Lead a team of Analyst Programmers for the development of information systems including requirement analysis, technical design, building, testing, implementation and production roll-out.
- Assist Project Manager in coordinating and monitoring various project activities.
- Be an innovative with a flair for applying information technology to add value to the business.
- Work with consultants, contractors and vendors.
- Degree holder in Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 5 years' relevant experience, of which 1 year should be at supervisory level;
- Certified Professional of IT (CPIT) certification is preferred;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese (preferably including Putonghua) are required;
- Experience in managing web and mobile application development projects and acquaintance with technologies like iOS/Android application development, HTML5/PHP for Website development are essential;
- Experience in Scrum or other agile software development methodologies is an advantage.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."