Our client is a well-known Information system company in Hong Kong, they are looking for a System and Network Specialist to join their team to support their project.
- Using Active Directory to manage accounts, profiles, and policies.
- Assist in deploying desktop workstations and laptops throughout the organization.
- Assist or provide network administration functions such as implementing MS-Outlook accounts, managing data, modifying network profiles, and recovering passwords
- Provide project management support and maintain databases to keep ongoing projects on schedule.
- Create and provide reports to supervisors and other team members that detail the status of projects and the location of organizational assets.
- Troubleshoot any issue that may come up related to network operations and end-user support.
- Configure settings on Windows workstations.
- System administration for orgranization's endpoint infrastructure including policy setup, update and deployment.
- Perform backups & restores data and cover all areas of the disaster recovery plan.
- Work with new members of the organization to understand the capabilities and limitations of working on the network.
- Replace or Migrate data on new or old computers.
- Communicate with end users to identify areas where the migration process can be better explained or modified
- Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology , Computer Science or related disciplines
- Equivalent work experience is required
- Knowledge in ITIL practice is a plus
- Experience\ knowledge in AD, DNS, COMMVAULT - client backup, McAfee - end point security, SailPoint - IAM, Symantec Altris"