Our client is a leading financial service provider and they are actively looking for a Junior System Engineer to join their infrastructure Team.
He will be reporting to the System & Network Manager and he will be working along with another system engineer to assist the daily operations.
- Provide daily user support for server, storage or network infrastructures.
- Responsible for building, patching, testing and deploying systems and platforms meeting clients' needs and specifications.
- Plan and implement changes to server and network infrastructurewith the goal of enhancing performance.
- Conduct storage and server data backup, data migration and disaster recovery operations.
- Configure security settings or access permissions for groups and individuals.
- Responsible for troubleshooting related to platform performance.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain office and/or production software, adjunct support and/or utility software.
- Degree or Higher diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- At least 1 year of working experience with virtualization
- 1-3 year(s) knowledge of configuration on network equipment (e.g Cisco, Huawei), Linux Servers and Windows Servers.
- Solid networking knowledge (TCP/IP).
- 5-day working week with flexible patterns.