Our client is a well-known property investment corporation with an extensive real estate portofolio in Hong Kong and across major cities located in Mainland China. They are actively looking for an IT Manager (Server Management) to join their infrastructure team.
The ideal candidate will be supervising 2 team members and he or she should have solid project exposures in (Exchange migrate to O365) & cloud experience.
- Manage a team to provide support of the infrastructure platform
- Recommend and implement the solutions in order to align with IT strategy and support business requirement
- Provide operation support and system administration to achieve service level objective
- Adopt cloud infrastructure solution (AWS/Azure) to support our growing needs on infrastructure area
- Execute data backup & recovery strategy, system disaster recovery, security, business continuity of the core systems
- Provide performance tuning, capacity planning and make recommendations to infrastructure system
- Troubleshoot faults including assisting investigation and root cause analysis
- Maintain track record of reported incidents and provide regular updates to IT management
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or related disciplines
- Holder of AWS Cloud and Microsoft MCP is preferred and PMP qualification is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience in large scale IT infrastructure eg. Linux and Windows
- Experience in Cloud infrastructure design, setup and administration will be an advantage
- Familiar with HP and IBM Server, SAN Switch, 3par storage configuration
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills