System Specialist (Security)
Our client is a leading security technology and connectivity solutions provider with over 25 years in business. They are urgently seeking a Network Security Specialist to join their Technical Team to support various state-of-the-art security systems.
- Plan, design, execute, deploy and support state-of-the art information security systems.
- Follow and implement the organization's information security policies.
- Be responsible for safeguarding the network security of the company's information and computing assets.
- Perform troubleshooting, security monitoring activities and provide professional services to fulfil client's requirements.
- Report security events, weaknesses and incidents according to the defined procedure
- Diploma or Degree holder in computer science or related subject.
- Information Security and IT experience is preferred but not essential.
- Familiar with TCP/IP networking, LAN/WAN architecture and routing.
- Experience in LINUX support and Network/Internet Security management as well as managing firewall appliances, VPN, IDS/IPS and network-related equipment.
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure and self-motivated.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Cantonese (Mandarin is an asset).