- Oversee the IT infrastructure, servers, application and end-user computing of the company.
- Coordinate with external suppliers and local vendors in a professional manner
- Participate in IT infrastructure projects, collaborate with vendors and suppliers
- Support the day-to-day IT services delivery including helpdesk and end-user support.
- Facilitate the infrastructure upgrade and enhancement projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT infrastructure, IT operations, and/or end-user support
- Sound knowledge in IT & infrastructure technologies, e.g. Microsoft 365, network, server, storage, etc
- Solid experience in managing sizable IT infrastructures, helpdesk and end-user support.
- Good knowledge in IT infrastructure technologies (e.g. server virtualization and migration, backup and recovery, etc.).
Interested parties, please click APPLY.