Our Client is Hong Kong's largest cancer support organisation, providing FREE information and professional support to anyone living with or affected by cancer through their network of CancerLink Support Centres.
- To collect and document user requirement from business user;
- To analyse, design and specify programme components of the system to meet user requirements;
- To implement and maintain applications with good quality;
- To deliver presentations on the system concepts to colleagues, subordinates and conduct user training;
- To provide support to in house application;
- To take up ad hoc task assigned by supervisor, and
- To prepare Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines;
- Proficiency in MS SQL Server administration;
- Sound knowledge of MS Dynamic CRM;
- Sound knowledge of MS SharePoint;
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, and