Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Provide technical advice on the implementation of the Project;
- Review and provide feedback on deliverables;
- Monitor site preparation and technical performance;
- To facilitate alignments among users, project team members and business assurance unit on project issues;
- Ensure the project is implemented according to users' requirements.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Oracle RDBMS and PRINCE are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
For interested parties, please click Apply Now to submit your CV
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."