Our client is public sector.
Provide support to client's IT infrastructure including midrange servers and databases etc. and assistance to the implementation of the roject.
- To perform system tuning and maintain the database and application architecture consisting of Oracle WebLogic and Fusion Middleware (Forms and Reports Service) and databases on Unix platform;
- To enhance and maintain the common system functions and facilities developed with Unix Shell Scripts, SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, and C / Oracle Pro*C as well as Oracle Forms and Reports,
- To coordinate relevant parties on system enhancement;
- To prepare and update technical manuals and project documents; and
- Perform any other duties related to the system enhancement.
Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
Must have 6 years working experience in IT and atleast 1 year similar capacity
The candidate shall possess rich hands-on experience in the system administration, integration and infrastructure support on:
- Oracle WebLogic application server;
- Various RDBMS;
- Oracle PL/SQL and Pro*C; and
- Unix/Linux shell script programming and Oracle database replication, Forms and Reports, backup and recovery