Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Assist to plan and control all phases of the computer projects;
- Assist to deliver the project deliverables in planned schedule;
- Assist to conduct tendering or procurement activities;
- Assist to manage outsourcing contracts for the computer project(s)' design, development and maintenance phases.
- Perform quality control and assurance of all project deliverables;
- Research on updated technology, support supervisors in providing technical advice to management, user or community as appropriate.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 8 years post qualification IT working experience of which 8 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Geographic Information System, Server Virtualisation Technology, Managing G2B and G2C projects, IT Procurement and Vendor Management are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."