Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To lead a team on developing "Cloud-Native" web applications;
- To participate into entire SDLC from requirements, design, develop, test, deploy and production support;
- To promote the use of digital technologies;
- To work closely with different parties such as business analysts, IT architects and project managers;
- To perform technology evaluation, pilot testing and feasibility study.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years post qualification IT working experience of which 3 years experience in similar capacity;
- Experience in Java development experience is mandatory;
- Experience/Knowledge in REST API design, Spring Boot framework, AWS Cloud, Containers / Dockers, ReactJS / AngularJS / NodeJS, Elastic Search and Messaging & Queue would be an advantage;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English;
- Candidate with less experience will consider as an Analyst Programmer.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com.