Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Responsible for supporting the Business Consultant in the design of the system architecture, including the adoption, integration and transition of all related technologies and components, as well as evaluating technical options and overseeing system sizing;
- Work full-time throughout all project milestones
- Minimum of 11 years of post- qualification IT experience, including at least 6 years of experience in the relevant function/ speciality on design of IT system architecture,
- Must have experience of project management role in at least two projects on feasibility study of scale, nature and complexity similar to this assignment,
- Hands-on experience of performing the role of technical architect in completion of at least one project relating to application of biometric technology in 1) mass surveillance and control or 2) automated border control system.
- Must have Government experience,
- Competency in verbal and written communication in both Chinese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call Ms Yeung of contracting services on 2819 2911
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."