Working at 1st tier insurance company in HK!
- Acts as the focal point of contact for Suppliers regarding Office 365 Support
- Actively participates in the Governance of Suppliers regarding the Office 365 Support.
Strategies, Policies, Processes & Standards
- Works with Group Lead to develop, design, implement and maintain Office 365 Support strategies, policies, processes, frameworks and standards that are fit for purpose taking into account the interests of the Business Units
- Supports the development and implementation of the Office 365 Support strategies, business plans, innovations roadmap, policies, standards, frameworks and processes across The Business Units.
Office 365 Support - day to day operations
- understanding of Office 365 Support solutions deployed across the Business Units and provides subject matter expertise in the business exploitation of these for business value.
- Provides subject matter expertise in the specification of business requirements, performance levels and the scoping of Office 365 Support relates initiatives, changes and service requests, ensuring traceability back to desire business outcomes
- Provides subject matter expertise to support the prioritisation of Office 365 Support improvement
- Participates in the evaluation and acceptance of deliverables and project outputs based on acceptance criteria, best practice and technology standards
- Working with Suppliers, provides subject matter expertise as input into the service continuity and disaster recovery solutions development, implementation and testing for the Office 365 Support.
- Working with Suppliers, participates as an SME (in terms of the business deployment of Office 365 Support) in the resolution of incidents and problems relating to the Office 365 Support, ensuring appropriate steps are taken to minimize the business impact of service outages to the client.
- Participates as a Subject Matter Expert in the Change Management process, evaluating proposed changes and participating in Change Approval Boards and Change Implementation Governance as needed.
- Ensures the Office 365 Support services are delivered in accordance with contractual or agreed service levels and Key Performance Indicators and ensuring appropriate actions are taken to address exceptions and variations.
- Working with the Service Management function, monitor the MIS supplier performance regarding the Office 365 Support services and participate in technical discussion about any incidents and performance issues and how performance can be improved.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of how Office 365 Support solutions are deployed across the client and exploited for business value (including a good working knowledge of the associated business rules)
- Works with Business Units, Suppliers and partner organisations to ensure Office 365 Support solutions deployed across the client are fit for purpose and implemented effectively.
- Ensures that detailed architectural diagrams and descriptions of the Office 365 Support solutions deployed across the client are maintained by the MIS Supplier).
- Provides an Office 365 Support architectural advisory service engaging with project managers or Infrastructure Change teams, to ensure viable Office 365 Support solutions are specified, designed and implemented, challenging positively as appropriate.
Continuous Improvement and Innovation-
- Always looking for opportunities to exploit new Technology innovations, best practices and continuous improvements within the client to deliver business benefit.
- Provides input into the development and maintenance of the innovations roadmap
Communication and Stakeholder management-
- Proactively communicates and presents Office 365 solutions information to stakeholders in a clear, concise and persuasive manner
- Provides Office 365 Support solutions related advice and guidance to stakeholders
- Ensures that stakeholders understand the Office 365 solutions and how these can be exploited for business value.
Interested parties please send the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Alice TONG at 2819-2981.