- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals;
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts;
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentations required.
- Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals;
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation;
- Analyse existing and potential content, focusing on re-use and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Manage updates and revisions to technical
- Minimum 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentations.
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences.