The SAP Test Manager should be able to effectively balance process, people and results. The manager is creative and thinks outside of the box, has a passion for developing people, a perspective that is global. They will have a responsibility to help drive software test and validation alignment for one or more programs within the organization.
- MUST HAVE strong experience as an SAP Test Manager on large SAP implementations
- MUST HAVE strong experience developing Test Approaches, Test Plans, Coordinating Functional testing (System Test, System Integration Testing, UAT & Regression)
- MUST HAVE strong project management & stakeholder management skills
- SAP HANA and Data Warehousing experience.
- Experience of managing multiple test phases (ST, SIT, UAT). As well as testing knowledge for scoping and defect management
- Experience of SAP utilities clients.
- Experience of leading teams which include clients and 3rd party vendors.
- Perform defect management for Program teams.
- MUST have strong SAP experience.
- Report defect status, follow up with stakeholders on defect resolution.
- MUST have in-depth knowledge of the Defect Management Process
- Can implement KPIs, metrics and reporting for multiple projects.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Provides assistance to junior staff with complex tasks that require considerable judgment and initiative.
- Mentors other staff as applicable.
- Responsible for the quality assurance of all test script development and execution activities.
- Leading the test phases, including approach, scoping & planning, resources, scheduling, environments, risks, issues, progress and metrics reporting to Test Management.
Interested parties please share the resume by Apply Now.