- Co-ordinate and handle user acceptance test ("UAT") for various user departments.
- Perform user acceptance test and arrange the training and logistics for service rollout
- Prepare necessary documentations including UAT Plan, Test Cases and User Guide, etc.
- Compile statistics reports and provide post implementation support.
- Propose appropriate solutions to enhance customer experience on using digital banking services;
- Participate in software development lifecycle process, prepare necessary documentation, perform user acceptance test, arrange the logistics for new service rollout, provide training and conduct quality checking;
- Comply with relevant rules, regulations, ordinances for relevant services;
- Conduct bench-marking and market analysis to strengthen the competitiveness of products and services provided on digital channels;
- University graduate in Computer Science, e-Commerce, Business Administration, Statistics or related discipline;
- Minimum 3 years' relevant working experience in Digital Services development;
- Experience in UAT is a must;
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good understandings in e-Banking related regulatory requirements and latest trend of internet browsers including Chrome, IE, Firefox and Safari usage in different devices including mobile devices;
- Customer-oriented and equipped with market intelligence;
- High awareness of quality assurance, risk control and security issues;
- Be a good team player and self-motivated with creative thinking mindset and good problem solving skills;
- Ability to discuss complex technical subjects with clarity and precision.
- Fluent in spoken English and Cantonese, and high proficiency in technical written English and Chinese;
Interested parties please send your resume by Apply Now or contact Alice Tong at 2819 2981 for confidential discussion.