Our Client is a leading pan-regional over-the-top (OTT) video streaming service with footprint in 15 market.
The selected candidate will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined team, gain exposure to cutting edge technologies in the world of video entertainment. Working in a highly collaborative environment, the selected candidate will help transforming ideas and designs into high performing and feature rich products with exposures to hundreds of millions of users globally.
With newly raised US$110M from top streaming ventures, our client is expanding its product and services into the next level.
User Experience (UX) Architect
You will help
- Interact directly with users through user centered design techniques including observational research, interviews, and concept testing to uncover needs, learn about user behavior and explore design concepts.
- Analyze and synthesize research findings and create experience frameworks such as personas, journeys, scenarios, and user flows.
- Evangelize and demonstrate user needs through TCE (Total Customer Experience) as the primary source for shaping design improvements.
- Translate visionary ideas or requirements into thoughtful and compelling design concepts and work with design teams to muck up both low and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Test working hypotheses with users through usability testing of wireframes and clickable prototypes, document findings and make design recommendations.
- Create UX documentation (user flows, prototypes, user interface design specifications) to communicate concepts and designs to internal partners.
- Participate in the definition and maintenance of user interface guidelines and design patterns with engineers and development and socialize to product teams
- Lead a substantial portion of product experience design where pathways are not always obvious.
- To understand client's end-users and help improve user journeys and overall service design of products.
- Work with a team of designers and product managers by combining wisdom gained from user research, understanding of business initiatives, and deep knowledge of user-centered design methods to create an infrastructure that support intuitive customer interaction.
As a successful candidate, we believe you have
- Strong UX design experience and knowledge with minimal 4-5 years of consumer product UIUX design across multiple platforms, including Mobile, Tablet, Website, etc.
- Strong proficiency with UX methods: heuristic evaluation, stakeholder interviews, multivariate testing, focus groups, personas, scenarios and customer journeys, card sorting, etc.
- Ability to employ pragmatic and effective approaches to UX.
- Keen understanding of usability principles, web and mobile standards, UI patterns and their application. Experience using analytics data to inform design decisions.
- Prior experience in digital entertainment or online video platform is a strong plus.
- Excellent hands-on experience with most aspects of the product user experience design
- Superb written, verbal, and presentation skills, with the ability to seamlessly communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Fluent in both Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) and English.
- Self-motivated, passionate, responsible and good team player.