- Transform ideas, business opportunities, research and creative vision into tangible experiences that provide clear, usable, useful and desirable outcomes for users.
- Champion user-centered design principles, and rely on these principles to create experiences that meet user needs (while simultaneously addressing business goals).
- Lead the design of user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Perform heuristic site evaluations and competitive site analysis.
- Work closely with business partners to develop scenarios, personas, storyboards and user journeys.
- Architect the information flow to create detailed wireframes and screen designs.
- Build interactive prototypes using HTML to demonstrate that represent both the visual identity and interaction model required to test and evolve products for user and internal testing.
- Create and revise information architecture documents including but not limited to; site maps, user profiles, user scenarios, use cases, wireframes, content matrices, flow diagrams/process maps, and detailed user interface specifications.
- Facilitate usability testing with internal and external users.
- Collaborate with key project team members, including visual designers, product managers and technology leads to deliver end-to-end solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in: Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, or other relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience as a practicing UX designer: Specific experience designing the information architecture and content hierarchy of browser-based sites, and / or the complete interaction design of software or native apps.
- Strong demonstration of skill developing user flows, wireframes, sitemaps, user journeys.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Axure or Sketch. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with rapid prototyping tools such as Invision, Axure, Proto.io, Principle etc.
- Experience working with product owners to capture requirements and features in an Agile Scrum project management framework.
- Experience working with engineers to convey the technical behaviour of the interface; technical proficiency in front end behaviors, ability to apply user experience best practices cross platform and regardless of device type.
- Can operate independently as a self-starter with a distributed team.
- Clean aesthetic with proficiency in visual design principles.
- Excellent verbal and superior writing / presentation skills are essential.
- Strong portfolio of previous professional work with clear understanding of your role and contributions on each project.
Interested parties please share your resume by apply now.