- Implement and support systems to the VoIP and Voice Recording environment in Bank.
- Deploy, configure, test, and maintain voice systems of the Bank.
- Perform VoIP related ongoing performance tuning, upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Perform proactive system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of VoIP infrastructure.
- Handle BAU request and problem case from business user.
- Communicate effectively with supervisors, peers, project managers and end-users.
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other information technology-focused field of study.
- 2+ years IT infrastructure experience supporting VoIP infrastructure in financial services company
- Experience with Call Recording solutions will be definitely advantage.
- Knowledge on VoIP concepts such as SIP trunk, SBC, TDM, IDA is a plus.
- CCNA network/voice certification or similar is a plus.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese; fluency in Putonghua and other dialects an advantage
- Require working on odd hours.
Interested parties please send your resume by Apply Now.