- Participate in the development of API using CA Layer 7 and other web development tools/software and ensure program testing meets user requirements;
- Support all iterations of the entire API development life cycle (concept, design, development, test, release, documentation, release and support);
- Provide support to the existing API services;
- Produce and maintain well documented programs that adhere to standards and satisfy user requirements;
- Document code and solutions for transition to the operational support teams.
- Minimum 3-5 years' programming experience.
- Expertise with modern and emerging web API standards and technologies.
- Experience in version control (GIT, SVN, CVS), performance profiling, testing and deployment tools.
- Experience in using CA Layer 7 would be highly advantageous.
- Solid knowledge on REST, SOAP, XML and/or JSON.