Our client; one of the largest Total Solution Providers in Asia is now seeking 2 high calibre Consultants with strong experience in Wintel to join their developing team:
- Provide IT Technical support and deliver IT services to customers;
- Perform assigned IT improvement work of projects;
- Monitor and analyse customer IT infrastructure, work out potential solutions and implement solutions that are most appropriate in a timely and quality manner;
- Follow IT operations best practices in Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management.
- University graduate with over 3-4 years in relevant IT infrastructure roles.
- Experience in supporting and servicing enterprise infrastructure environment.
- Experience in supporting Microsoft-based products such as Windows Servers Operating System, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, Cluster, MS System Centre, etc.
- Knowledge in virtualization technology such as VMware and Hyper-V, and backup technology such as Veeam, Commvault and Symantec is preferred.
- Knowledge in Linux OS and networking devices is an advantage.
- Experience organizing projects and reporting on status as well as driving issues to resolution.
- Customer service oriented and self-motivated with good communication skills.
- ITIL Foundation/MCSE/CCNA certified.
Interested parties can send your Resume (in Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Alice Tong at 2819-2981.