Peoplebank understands that our greatest asset is people. Our strong people reputation is what sets us apart and gives us one of the highest contractor retention rates in the industry. We position ourselves as the top choice for contractors not only by remaining committed to their career growth, but by investing in their sense of satisfaction and well-being.
Our contractors are offered a range of unique benefits to help you feel valued and recognized personally and professionally.
- Dining - Enjoy exciting food offers and privileges when eating out with family, friends and colleagues.
- Health & Wellness - Stay in top form to meet everyday work challenges with special rates for health checks, fitness club memberships.
- Shopping - Reward yourself with retail therapy by taking advantage of attractive discounts from our vendor partners.
- Stress Relief & Relaxation - Let your stress from work melt away with a relaxing massage or spa at an attractive price.
- Education - Want to make use of your free time to learn something new? Get special rates at selective education institutes, language centres, even playgroups for your children.
At peoplebank, we always strive to enhance contractor benefits and our services. We understand that no one is immune to falling ill or feeling under the weather and we may need to take a day off and visit a doctor to recuperate. Sometimes the thought of paying for medical expenses can cause added stress to the situation.
As part of our service to our contractors, we provide medical insurance on top of their salary packages. By partnering with our medical insurance provider, we can alleviate the issue of financial burden for medical expenses for our contractors. Our medical insurance plan covers but not limited to:
- Outpatient benefits
- covered GP consultations and medication
- Specialist doctor visits
- Chinese medicine
- Hospitalization/Inpatient Benefits
- Daily room & Board
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
To ensure ease of accessibility, our contractors can also check their claims history, search the GP directory and submit their claims through the use of the insurance provider mobile application.
Next Job Program
Peoplebank Next Job Program is an industry leading initiative available to our contractors who are finishing their current contract and actively looking for the next one. Our focus is to proactively contact our contractors to assist in finding the next opportunity that meets their needs, with as little 'down time' as possible between contracts.
Find out more information here.
Aside from the importance of our corporate responsibility to our contractors, our commitment to society is also paramount. At Peoplebank we work with multiple charities and vendors to not only contribute to the community, but also ensure that our contractors have the opportunity to partipate to these events.
To thank our contractors whether they are new or long-servicing, we also hold an annual events to celebrate and to also provide an opportunity for contractors to connect and network with other like-minded individuals.