Successful candidates will placed in our client in public sector for implementation, administration and maintenance support of software, office automation systems and desktop applications in networked environment.
- To perform various system development, maintenance and support activities;
- Responsible for implementation projects and for the administration, maintenance, and support of various networked office automation and application systems.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Must have atleast 3 years' experience in IT network and support and 1 year in similar capacity
- At least 24 months experience in Windows Active Directory administration, PC LAN support (desktop
applications, office automation software, file and print services) with network and system management tools;
- Preferably with experience in implementing/deploying/maintaining systems for hundreds of users;
- Good IT professional knowledge and ethics; initiative, proactive, systematic and independent at work;
- Good command in Chinese and English (verbal and written);
- Solid experience in backbone routers, backbone/floor level switches, Windows
2012/2016 servers and Windows 10 administration will be avantageous.